OrangeSoda, which provides SEO and PPC services, was recently recognized as an “Emerging Elite” Company in Utah by Mountain West Capital Network. We got there by showing significant promise for future success. As you’ll see by the list of the other winners, we’re in good company!
OrangeSoda was one of 13 emerging Utah companies to receive recognition by MWCN. I went through the list to see if I could quickly determine what the other companies do:
- Agel Enterprises LLC sells a health product (judging from the search results they need SEO for reputation management)
- Alianza Inc., VOIP phone services
- Allegiance, Inc
- Aribex, Inc. handheld xray machines
- BasicGrey unique paper
- Contexo Media information for health care providers
- Cymphonix network analytics and monitoring for your company’s computer network
- Metro Ready Mix LLC sells concrete (there are a lot of Metro Ready Mix companies across the US, which come up higher in search engines)
- Seastone, LC sells packaging for gift cards
- Shade Clothing
- ZAGG Inc. makers of Invisible Shield protective film for cell phones and other electronics.