Do you love keyword lists and optimizing campaigns? Or do you at least have a desire to get paid to learn how to love those things? Whatever the case, we’re looking for a few good people to join our Enterprise PPC team.
Apply now or get the full details after the bump.
Enterprise PPC Strategist
OrangeSoda is looking for a talented individual to join our Enterprise PPC team. The Enterprise PPC Strategist will be responsible for using creativity, initiative, work ethic and a “never-say-die” attitude to produce results for our clients. Applicant must have high energy and a dynamic personality. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to work for an exciting, fast-growth technology company in a fast-growing industry.
Job Duties include
- Learning and implement pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine marketing strategies
- Understanding clients’ online marketing needs, vision and strategy
- Developing, implementing, optimizing, and managing online advertising programs
- Working with a PPC team to find and implement PPC strategies to achieve clients online marketing goals
- Working with search engine ad networks to ensure maximum client exposure
- Analyzing client campaigns, data, and creative ad’s; making changes when necessary to enhance performance
- Coordinating and working closely with the Client Services team
- Managing multiple clients, campaigns, and projects simultaneously.
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in PPC preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Track record of meeting client needs on-time
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
Comments are closed.