15 ways to use Twitter for business
We have 15 different ways to make your tweets build your brand and improve your company’s bottom line.
- Use Twitter search to know when your company’s mentioned and find leads.
- Make your profile personal by adding a picture of yourself.
- Talk about what interests your followers.
- Share your interests with your followers (don’t just talk business).
- Let your employees tweet so your followers can meet your company.
- If you have a question about what to do with your business, ask your followers.
- Tweet your current promotions.
- Tweet coupons exclusively for your Twitter followers.
- Respond to questions from your followers, but don’t feel obligated to answer everything.
- Retweet others’ posts to build your followers.
- Tweet regularly to keep your followers engaged.
- Don’t tweet all day, especially if the rest of your office is busy working.
- Follow other interesting tweeters.
- Invite the followers of those you follow to follow you (did you follow that?).
- When you talk about your business, make it clever and fun.
These tips should help you on your way to become a master tweeter. If you are looking for some more ideas, check out this blog by Chris Brogan (link: http://www.chrisbrogan.com/50-ideas-on-using-twitter-for-business/).