This week is National Small Business Week and we are stoked to celebrate with small businesses around the country. Small businesses are the life-blood of what we do. Without you, the 200+ employees at OrangeSoda and our families would go without. A big thanks goes out to all you awesome and courageous small business owners.
To celebrate National Small Business Week, Yahoo! Small Business Advisor will have a variety of surprises throughout the week for small business owners on their blog. One of the events we’re super excited about is their tweet chat The Online Generation: Turning Browsers into Buyers. The chat will focus on providing small business owners tips and insight to help drive real sales in a world where more consumers begin their search for products and services online.
Leading the discussion will be:
- Scott Gerber – serial entrepreneur, author, and founder of the Young Entrepreneur Council
- Phyllis Weber – advertising director for the San Jose Mercury News and an expert in both traditional and online promotions
- Owen Linderholm – veteran business writer and senior editor of Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
We’ll be joining the conversation and you should too. Here are the details:
- When: 3 p.m. EST on June 20
- Where: From wherever you want. Follow and join the conversation on Twitter.
- How: Follow @YSmallBusiness and tweet using #GoSMB
We are happy to be a partner with Yahoo! Small Business Advisor in its efforts to help small businesses succeed online. See you there.