If you want to learn online marketing without leaving your business, check out PRWeb’s newest online conference – Thrive. In this economy and with the changes in the marketplace, you need to make time to learn the latest ways to market your business. This conference will do that.
Below I have linked to one of the speaker’s most recent blog posts or web sites so you can get an idea of their expertise. Check them out industry experts who are speaking:
- Website Magazine’s Editor-In-Chief Pete Prestipino and Network Solutions online marketing coach Randy Windsor about designing your web site for search engines
- OrangeSoda’s social media specialist & author Janet Thaeler about getting publicity with online press releases
- Peter Shankman, founder of HARO about social media marketing strategies
- Chuck Hester, Communications Director, iContact and Byron White, CEO of ideaLaunch on using content to market your business
- Anne Holland who founded one of my favorite marketing web sites MarketingSherpa is the keynote speaker
- John Jantsch, CEO and Founder of Duct Tape Marketing will talk about his specialty: small business marketing
Here is the complete Thrive conference schedule. We hope you’ll attend May 12, 2010, from 9:30am to 5:00pm EST.
As a reader of this blog you are eligible for a special reduced price registration of $79 for the entire day-long event (without the discount the cost of registration is $99). To register just go to Thrive 2010: The Ins and Outs of Online Marketing and enter discount code PRW20 to receive the reduced price.