As internet marketers, our faces are often glued to the computer screen. While there is much to be learned from clicking away on the interwebs, sometimes it’s nice to turn away from the screen and focus on a real book. The good news is there is still a lot to read about marketing—even in books with real pages. If you are looking to expand your online marketing method education, here are some books you should consider checking out.
Top Must-Read Online Marketing Books
- Advanced Google AdWords, Brad Geddes
- AdWords For Dummies, Howie Jacobson
- Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer, Bryan Eisenberg
- Content Strategy for the Web, Kristina Halvorson
- Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, 2nd Edition, Steve Krug
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies, Charlene L and Josh Bernoff
- Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works, Janice Redish
- Search Engine Optimization: Your Visual Blueprint for Effective Internet Marketing, Kristopher B. Jones
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day, Dave Evans and Susan Bratton
- Social Media Metrics: How to Measure and Optimize Your Marketing Investment, Jim Sterne and David Meerman Scott
- The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization (Theory in Practice), Eric Enge
- Web Analytics 2.0, Avinash Kaushik
- Web Analytics: An Hour a Day, Avinash Kaushik
Well, that ought to keep you busy for a while. Happy reading!