Did you know there are all sorts of search tools to help you return more specific Google search results? We often get so used to relying on Google’s basic search to find information that we forget Google has implemented a wide range of advance search options. These advance search options help us easily find exactly what we need when we need it. Check out the following ways to better refine search results using Google’s Advance Search page. Read On
Category Archives: internet marketing
Have you ever been the one in the meeting wondering what the heck the acronym everyone keeps saying actually means? Don’t worry; you’re probably not alone. In the world of online marketing, it’s easy to get lost in a sea of abbreviations and acronyms. Here is a short glossary of important online marketing terms, so you’ll be ready to explain the acronym to your clueless neighbor in the next meeting. Read On
As a website owner, you probably dream of making your landing page the online equivalent of a luxury lounge. In other words, your goal is for visitors to relax and peruse your website for as long as possible, instead of bouncing out the second they land on the page. Thankfully, Google Analytics provides some tools to help you better analyze your online marketing strategies, and help you fix factors that are driving visitors away. Read On
With more than 60% of consumers going online to find the best products and services, it is important to make sure you are doing everything in your power to promote your business online. One way to accomplish this is to implement strategies from companies that are successfully marketing online. Here are some ideas that will help you grow your brand online.
Producing quality content on your website is becoming more and more important in the SEO world each day. In fact, many SEO strategists argue that old SEO tricks are dead, and it’s impossible to optimize a website without quality content. The reason? Top search engines like Google are intent on rewarding websites with relevant and real content. See how you can amp up your content writing game to make your site more search engine friendly.
According to Marketing Land, 40% of the top brands are now using Instagram as part of their marketing strategy. Instagram is a great way to personalize your brand through fun visuals, and a great way to receive positive interaction from your followers. You may be using Instagram, but are you doing everything to really maximize its benefits as part of your small business online marketing strategy? Consider these strategies.
Most entrepreneurs spend a lot of time and money trying to get consumers to visit their website, which is definitely an important endeavor. However, getting a customer your website is only half the battle. Once a customer gets to your site, there are a number of important strategies in order to get them to stay there. Here are some great ways to get people to stay on your site and purchase your services.
With 2012 coming to a close, I decided to really look at the big picture for internet marketing as a whole. Overall, there have been a lot of great updates, and yet some very scary algorithm changes have provided a clear picture for not only SEO analysts, but people all over the world who love the internet. I wanted to share the details of how things have changed this year.
Recently, our proud new parent company conducted a study showing that 77% of consumers shop for holiday gifts online. The other 23% probably just didn’t understand the question. You can read the full study over at Deluxe. As a result of all this great new research, I had the opportunity to be interviewed by 16 radio stations this morning from across the country (yes, 16!). So look forward to some of my tips for small businesses. Stay tuned.
Maybe you have thousands of readers of your blog. Maybe you have a couple dozen. In either case, doing a bit of personal branding for your blog can help drive more traffic and bring in more readers. Here are a few tips on how to do some personal branding for yourself and your blog: