Some people like sugar cookies best, some like chocolate chip cookies, and really weird people like oatmeal raisin cookies best (seriously, what a great way to ruin a cookie, right?). Anyway, the point is that people have different preferences, and that extends to what type of Internet browser people like to use. There are Safari-users, Chrome-users, Explorer-users (equivalent of oatmeal raisin in my book), and Firefox-users. Each browser has different strengths, weaknesses, and tools available that will help you with your Internet marketing efforts. For those of you who use Firefox on a daily basis, one of the best tools out there is Moz.com’s Firefox SEO toolbar.
What Does the Moz.com Firefox SEO Toolbar Do?
The Moz.com Firefox SEO toolbar is a downloadable program that allows you to access SEO stats while you surf the web. This is awesome, because you don’t have to login to an individual program to get the information you need or inconveniently switch from tab to tab. All the information you need for managing your SEO campaigns is available on the toolbar.
Some other benefits of this Firefox plugin include the following features taken directly from Mozilla.org:
- Access important SEO metrics like Domain Authority and Page Authority for every page you visit.
- Analyze links as you browse the Internet.
- Conduct keyword research for Google and Bing with the SERP overlay.
- Create custom searches by search engine, country, and region or city.
- See what matters: highlight no-followed, followed, internal, and external links and keywords.
- Audit a site quickly with the Analyze Page overlay to surface useful metadata, measure page load speed, and analyze complex redirect paths.
- Easily export data to Excel.
If you are looking for an excellent tool to help you with your SEO efforts, take the time to download this plugin. You won’t regret it.